We offer one simple support package designed to provide you maximum peace of mind for a minimal cost.
Why Enroll in Our Maintenance Plan?
1. To keep your site secure and your site visitors safe.
It is very important to keep a WordPress site up to date to keep hackers from placing malware on your site which could infect you or your site visitor’s computers. We keep your site updated quarterly and add some tools to increase your security protection.
2. To keep an extra set of eyes on your site and know quickly if something goes wrong.
If you are not visiting your site frequently (daily or weekly) you may fail to catch if something breaks on your site or if it goes down. We monitor your website using software that alerts us if your site has gone down or has suspicious activity.
3. To stay connected to our team and have access to quick answers, tutorials or future improvements.
We only offer ongoing support to clients actively enrolled in our maintenance plan. We welcome quick questions via email and are more than happy to schedule custom tutorials or small projects to make design, function, or content changes to help improve your site. We will also share occasional how-tos and best practices via email.
4. To maintain your peace of mind.
We will help you navigate through all of the technical aspects of maintaining your site that you don’t understand. Plus, we also monitor ongoing backups and store a recent backup of your site for easy restoration should the need arise.
5. To gain access to the best WordPress tutorials.
We provide access from your website dashboard to dozens of premium video tutorials created by WP101. If there is something you can’t find in these videos you can request a custom tutorial from us.
Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions:
1. In order to receive support for your website, you must be enrolled in our Maintenance Plan.
2. All Maintenance Plans run for a one-year cycle and are billed annually. You will be billed one month in advance of your renewal date and we ask for prompt payment to ensure your plan is continued in the same schedule. Failure to pay on time will adjust your quarterly schedule.
3. All plans include the use of iThemes Security Pro, a plugin that increases the security measures on your site. Updating your site is your best way to prevent your site from a security breach, but it is not a guarantee that a “hack” will not happen. If advanced troubleshooting is required to fix a problem on your site, or if malware is found, you will be informed of the issue and our hourly rate will apply to fix the problem. In cases of malware or blacklisting, you will be referred to a security expert like Sucuri which will require a separate fee.
4. Our hourly rate for all work above and beyond the maintenance plan is $85/hour. WooCommerce, email or hosting troubleshooting, Infusionsoft or advanced email list set-up/troubleshooting will be billed at $100/hour. All web requests have a 30-minute minimum charge.
5. For new sites, your enrollment dates will begin on your launch date. Your invoice will be issued upon launch of your site and due within 15 days.
By completing payment on your annual maintenance plan invoice, you are agreeing to the Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions.
Updated February 21, 2020