Websites with Aloha Sites
We have 10 years of experience walking clients through the web design process and building beautiful user-friendly WordPress sites. All our sites include the following:
- Built on a premium, mobile-friendly, and SEO-friendly Genesis framework with the best plugins installed
- WP 101 tutorial videos included with option to upgrade to a custom video tutorial
- Royalty-free Adobe Stock images available
- Special features available for add-on (galleries, calendar, blog)
- Pre-launch testing for function, performance & accessibility
- Ongoing support available through monthly or quarterly maintenance plans
We’ve done our research. We’ve put in the time. We have an amazing team. We have a finely-tuned step-by-step process. And we’ve got you covered, now and in the future.
Website with Aloha Packages
At Websites with Aloha, we value simplicity and transparency with our customers. We offer two awesome website design packages, Starter Sites and Custom Design. Here’s the breakdown:
For the starter or growing entrepreneur who wants a site facelift or to get set up in the best WordPress framework available.
- Starting at $1700
- Includes choice of ten Genesis child themes with minimal design changes
- 20 project hours
- 4-5 week turn-around
- Value over $1900
For the growing or thriving entrepreneur who wants a little extra time and attention customizing their site with a unique look.
- Starting at $3500
- Design is fully customizable and includes a design mock-up
- 40+ project hours
- 8-10 week turn-around
- Value over $3775
Set up a Free 30 min Discovery Call to Get Started:
1. You have a passion for your work and a strong vision for your business.
2. You value your time and know it’s best focused on what matters most.
3. You want the best for your site and know you need a team to support you.
If this sounds like you, let’s get on a discovery call. Please fill out this quick form and you’ll be forwarded to our online calendar to book a call. Before the discovery call, you will be asked to complete our Getting Started Intake which will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I sign up?
How much time will it take to launch my site?
Why choose WordPress over a site builder like Squarespace or Wix?
Why Genesis and not another WordPress theme?
What will my ongoing web costs be?
What if I want to set-up an e-commerce store on my site?
Is there a payment plan?
We look forward to helping you grow your business and make a unique impact on the world!
WordPress is open-source which means it’s a free, community-driven platform. It’s scalable – meaning you can build upon it in the future and grow it into whatever you can dream of, it’s user-friendly and simple to learn how to use. It has massive support – WordPress is used by millions of sites across the world. Perhaps the biggest reason is that it gives you the freedom and flexibility that a built-in site builder like Squarespace doesn’t – you own the design, you are free to move the site anywhere, you are not subject to a company disappearing or changing their fee structure exponentially.